Let me start off by saying 24 hours in London is definitely not enough! I went for work and so the length of my trip was out of my hands but I can say I think I made the most of it! London is like New York but better! Every street it full of those cute taxi cars which yes I sound like such a tourist, I know but come on, have you ever seen anything cuter? It's easy to walk everywhere, so many cute coffee shops and ice cream parlors, shopping is incredible, and everyone has an accent so what else could you ask for?
I stayed at the most beautiful hotel called Me London it is right in the heart of the city and has the most fantastic views. Big Ben is a 20 min walk from the hotel and Covent Garden is about 7.
If you go to London for 24 hours here is your check list
1. Have tea at Sketch. Make sure you reserve a spot before you go because it's always booked.
2. Walk across the bridge and check out Big Ben, which is actually now called Elizabeth Tower.
3. Get yourself some crazy cotton candy ice cream at Milk Train.
4. Go walk around Somerset House
5. Head to the top of the Me London hotel for Lunch and amazing views.
Until next time London.